Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Rage Against The Machine New CD Out!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
    just because you give a reason doesn't make it so. Don't say he shouldn't have posted, he was giving an honest opinion....he didn't say anything about anyone on the board, nor did he attack anyone with name calling. Everyone on this board has a right to post whatever they want, so long as it isn't done with the sole purpose of slandering somebody else. The thread was about RATM, so he said he doesn't like them. I don't really care about them myself, one way or the other...but why should you care what anyone says about them anyway? That's just their opinion. Right? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Does this mean that I can bash you? I don't think you want me to bash you. Same thing with everyone and RATM, I know they don't want to be dissed.

    I wouldn't have minded if that said that he didn't care for RATM but he went out and dissed the band. You should not dis musicians or band unless they truly have no talent.

    A band with absolutely no talent is Blink 182. you should bash them because they have no talent and they admit it too! Everyone I know who plays guitar is better than Tom Delong of Blink so please bash them.

    As for Rage, don't bash them because they were a talented group. Syckgirl do you see what I am getting at?

    <font color="black">Syckgirl is such a shit head. I am sure I will have to post several more before she understands. stupid bitch</font>

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    So......anybody pick up the CD?

    Good stuff [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool!

    jeez there's so many people on right now, but nothing is happening what's the deal <font color="black">all you fuckers?


    I want some action assholes now hook me up before I start bashing again.</font>

    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by das187:
    So......anybody pick up the CD?

    Good stuff [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I did. Great CD. Captures live RATM really well.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 773124:
    Das do you know anything about the Nightwatchman? Its the new Morello project, but there's no information available.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They will be at the Roxy Tommorow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •